Information for Customers on Coronavirus Impact
In these unprecedented times, the Coronavirus continues to develop. We would like to communicate that the health and safety of our customers and employees is our top priority. We have applied additional measures based on information from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to address this issue.
We have instructed our employees to follow these precautions:
- Wear masks & gloves on the jobsite.
- Maintain social distancing protocol of 6 feet
- Stay home if they are sick.
- No touch interaction such as hand-shaking.
- Minimize the risk of infection by conscientious handwashing and sneezing/coughing into a sleeve or tissue.
We have reminded our employees on how important these simple procedures will protect the public as well as themselves and their families.
The expectation is that you also play a role in safety and inform us immediately if someone in your home becomes sick. If you feel you need to cancel your service appointment due to illness, please advise us and without incident the service will be rescheduled. We encourage anyone with questions or concerns to contact our office directly.