An ​Electrical Mistake That Will Land You On The Naughty List

No one wants to be on the naughty list. Year after year, unsuspecting homeowners make an electrical mistake that lands you on the wrong list.

It is no secret that electrical expenses soar during the winter, especially on Long Island. This is especially true if you are hosting the holidays at your home. Having guests over will most likely increase your energy costs.

With lights all over the house, a delicious meal cooking in the oven and the stereo blaring your favorite holiday tunes, your electrical system is working over time. Don’t make the mistake of plugging in all your appliances at once and overloading the circuits. It is extremely dangerous to you and your guests, since it could cause an electrical fire.

If you do experience an electrical problem this holiday season, turn to the professional electricians at TFC Electric. We offer emergency services, 24/7. If you have any type of power disruption, water and/or fire damage, or any type of troubleshooting issue that needs to be fixed immediately, we can help. Call 631-589-2800 for immediate assistance.

Web Source:


December 24, 2014